Electoral district of Brisbane (Queensland)
Based in inner central Brisbane, north of the Brisbane River, it was first created as a single member constituency for the 1912 state election, largely replacing the dual member constituency of Brisbane North. It was abolished at the 1977 state election and replaced by the new district of Brisbane Central.
It was historically a safe seat for the Labor Party.
Members for Brisbane
- Electoral district of Brisbane City, which existed 1873 to 1878
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- "Queensland State Electorates from 1860 to 2006" (PDF). Queensland Parliament. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-06-20.