Electoral district of Brisbane City
Based in inner Brisbane, north of the Brisbane River, it was first created as a single member constituency for the 1873 colonial election, formed as a result of the abolition of the three member constituency Town of Brisbane. It was abolished at the 1878 colonial election and replaced by the new dual member constituency of North Brisbane.
Members for Brisbane City
|Robert Stewart||Nov. 1873 – Feb. 1878|
|Ratcliffe Pring||Feb. 1878 – Nov. 1878|
- Electoral district of Brisbane (Queensland), which existed 1912 to 1977
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- "Queensland State Electorates from 1860 to 2006" (PDF). Queensland Parliament. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-06-20.