Electoral district of Brisbane North
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the similarly name electorate that existed from 1878 to 1888, see Electoral district of North Brisbane.
Brisbane North was an electoral district which elected two members to the Legislative Assembly of Queensland in the Australian state of Queensland from 1888 until 1912. It replaced the electoral district of North Brisbane.
Members for Brisbane North
|Member 1||Party||Term||Member 2||Party||Term|
|Samuel Griffith||Liberal||1888–1890||Thomas McIlwraith||Conservative||1888–1890|
|John James Kingsbury||Ministerialist||1893–1896|
|Robert Fraser||Ministerialist||1896–1899||Thomas MacDonald-Paterson||Ministerialist||1896–1901|
|Edward Barrow Forrest||Ministerialist||1899–1903|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- "Queensland State Electorates from 1860 to 2006" (PDF). Queensland Parliament. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-06-20.
- "Alphabetical Register of Members of the Legislative Assembly 1860-2012" (PDF). Queensland Parliament. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-10-31.