Electoral district of Oodgeroo
Map of the electoral district of Oodgeroo, 2017
|Party||Liberal National Party|
|Area||649 km2 (250.6 sq mi)|
Oodgeroo is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly in the Australian state of Queensland. It was created in the 2017 redistribution, and was won at that year's election by Mark Robinson. It was named after Indigenous activist and poet Oodgeroo Noonuccal.
It largely replaces the abolished district of Cleveland. Located in City of Redland south-east of Brisbane, Oodgeroo consists of the suburbs of Birkdale, Wellington Point, Ormiston and Cleveland. It also covers the area of North Stradbroke Island.
Members for Oodgeroo
|Mark Robinson||Liberal National||2017–present|
|Liberal National||Mark Robinson||14,549||52.4||+0.1|
|Total formal votes||27,750||95.6||−2.6|
|Liberal National||Mark Robinson||15,883||57.2||+1.5|
|Liberal National hold||Swing||+1.5|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- Queensland Redistribution Commission (26 May 2017). "Determination of Queensland's Legislative Assembly Electoral Districts" (PDF). Queensland Government Gazette. p. 177. Archived (PDF) from the original on 29 October 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Green, Antony. "2017 Queensland Redistribution". ABC Elections. Archived from the original on 5 November 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- 2017 State General Election - Oodgeroo - District Summary, ECQ.