Electoral district of Sunbury
Location of Sunbury (dark green) in Greater Melbourne
|Area||342 km2 (132.0 sq mi)|
The Electoral district of Sunbury is an electoral district of the Victorian Legislative Assembly in Australia. It was created in the redistribution of electoral boundaries in 2013, and came into effect at the 2014 state election.
It is a new district that was created in the fast-growing outer northwestern fringe of Melbourne from areas in the district of Macedon. It is centred on the city of Sunbury, and includes the towns of Diggers Rest, Bulla, Westmeadows and Gladstone Park.
|Voice for the West||Vern Hughes||384||1.0||+1.0|
|Total formal votes||37,091||94.3||+0.3|
- "Summary of Changes". Victorian Electoral Boundary Commission. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "Map of Sunbury District". Victorian Electoral Boundaries Commission.
- Green, Antony. "2013 Victorian Redistribution Analysis of Electoral Boundaries". ABC.
- "Victorian state election: Huge numbers of rookie MPs take their seats". Sydney Morning Herald. 1 December 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- State Election 2014: Sunbury District, VEC.