Electoral district of Theodore
Map of the electoral district of Theodore, 2017
|Party||Liberal National Party|
|Area||97 km2 (37.5 sq mi)|
Theodore is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly in the Australian state of Queensland. It was created in the 2017 redistribution, and was won at the 2017 election by Mark Boothman. It is named after former Queensland Premier, Ted Theodore. From results of the most recent election, Theodore is a marginal seat for the Liberal National Party with a margin of 3.7%.
Located on the Gold Coast, taking in parts of the abolished district of Albert, Theodore consists of the suburbs (whole or in part) of Coomera, Upper Coomera, Oxenford, Helensvale, Maudsland, Wongawallan, Pacific Pines, Guanaba, Clagiraba and Mount Nathan.
Members for Theodore
|Mark Boothman||Liberal National||2017–present|
|Liberal National||Mark Boothman||10,678||39.7||−5.4|
|One Nation||Darrell Lane||5,114||19.0||+19.0|
|Total formal votes||26,888||94.6||−2.4|
|Liberal National||Mark Boothman||14,445||53.7||−1.6|
|Liberal National hold||Swing||−1.6|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- Queensland Redistribution Commission (26 May 2017). "Determination of Queensland's Legislative Assembly Electoral Districts" (PDF). Queensland Government Gazette. p. 173. Archived (PDF) from the original on 29 October 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- 2017 State General Election - Theodore - District Summary, ECQ.