Electoral district of Werribee
Location of Werribee (dark green) in Greater Melbourne
|Dates current||1976–2002, 2014–|
|Namesake||Suburb of Werribee|
|Area||377 km2 (145.6 sq mi)|
The Electoral district of Werribee is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly in the Australian state of Victoria. It has existed in two incarnations, first from 1976 to 2002, and was created again in the 2013 redistribution and will come into effect at the 2014 state election.
Based on the rapidly growing outer south west suburbs of Melbourne, it takes in areas from Tarneit and Lara. It covers the suburbs of Werribee, Wyndham Vale, and the rural areas surrounding these suburbs to the south and west.
|First incarnation (1976–2002)|
|Second incarnation (2014–present)|
|Voice for the West||Nhan Hoang Tran||1,045||2.9||+2.9|
|Total formal votes||35,926||93.6||−0.6|
- "Re-Member (Former Members)". State Government of Victoria. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Summary of Changes". Victorian Electoral Boundary Commission. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "Map of Werribee District". Victorian Electoral Boundaries Commission.
- Green, Antony. "2013 Victorian Redistribution Analysis of Electoral Boundaries". ABC.
- State Election 2014: Werribee District, VEC.
|This Victoria (Australia) government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|