Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Roof||165 m (541 ft)|
|Floor area||60 000 m²|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Moore Yaski Sivan Architects|
Originally it was planned to be Tel Aviv's tallest tower, and one of the country's tallest towers upon completion, but the final plan lowered this to a 45-floor skyscraper. The building was completed in January 2011.
- "Electra Tower, Tel Aviv - Yaffo | Building 101243". Emporis. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- http://www.calcalist.co.il/real_estate/articles/0,7340,L-3468302,00.html (in Hebrew)
- "Google rents floors in new Tel Aviv tower". Globes English. 2011-02-13. Archived from the original on 2011-02-16. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- "Campus - Google Campus". Campustelaviv.com. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Oster, Marcy (2012-12-11). "Google launches innovation campus in Tel Aviv | Jewish Telegraphic Agency". Jta.org. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electra Tower.|
|This article about an Israeli building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Tel Aviv-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|