From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up electric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electric is relating to electricity.
Electric may also refer to:
- Electric (The Cult album)
- Electric (Jack Ingram album)
- Electric (Paul Rodgers album)
- Electric (Pet Shop Boys album)
- Electric (Richard Thompson album)
- Electrik, an album by Maksim Mrvica
- "Electric" (Girlband song)
- "Electricity (Suede song)"
- "Electric" (Leila K song)
- "Electric" (Lisa Scott-Lee song)
- "Electric" (Melody Club song), also covered by Slava and by Cameron Cartio
- "Electric" (Robyn song)
- Electric (software), an electronic design automation software tool
- Electric locomotive, a locomotive whose power comes from electricity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.