Electric bus (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Electrical bus)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Electric bus is a bus powered by electric energy. "Electric bus" can also refer to:
- Bus (computing), used for connecting components of a computer or communication between computers
- Busbars, thick conductors used in electrical substations
- In power engineering, a "bus" is any graph node of the single-line diagram at which voltage, current, power flow, or other quantities are to be evaluated. This may or may not correspond to the physical busbars in substation.
- A ground bus or earth bus is a conductor used as a zero voltage reference in a system, often connected to ground or earth.
- In professional audio, bus refers to a place in the audio signal chain where one can hear a mix of different audio signals—usually at the output of a mixing console.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electric bus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.