Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up electrography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electrography is another name for Kirlian photography, a collection of photographic techniques used to capture the phenomenon of electrical coronal discharges.
Electrography may also refer to:
- Measurement and recording of electrophysiologic activity for diagnostic purposes
- Electrocardiography (ECG or EKG), electrography of heart electrical activity and rhythm
- Electromyography (EMG), electrography of other muscle action potentials throughout the body
- Electroencephalography (EEG), electrography of brain waves (from outside the skull)
- Electrocorticography or intracranial EEG (iEEG or ECoG), EEG with direct contact to the cerebral cortex
- Electrooculography (EOG), electrography of intraocular potential differences
- Electroolfactography (EOG), electrography of olfaction (smell)
- Electroretinography (ERG), electrography of retinal cell action potentials
- Electronystagmography (ENG), electrography of eye muscle movements
- Electrocochleography (ECOG), electrography of cochlear auditory activity
- Electroantennography (EAG), electrography of insect antennae olfaction
- Electrogastrography (EGG), electrography of stomach smooth muscle
- Electrogastroenterogram (EGEG), electrography of stomach and bowel smooth muscle
- Electroglottography (EGG), electrography of glottal movement
- Electropalatography (EPG), electrography of palatal contact of the tongue
- Some kinds of electrical brain stimulation (EBS)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electrography.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.