(Redirected from Electrokinetics (disambiguation))
Electrokinetics may refer to:
- Electrokinetic phenomena, a family of several different effects that occur in heterogeneous fluids
- Electrokinetic potential, Zeta potential
- Electrokinetic remediation, a technique of using direct electrical current to remove particles from the soil
- Electro-kinetic road ramp, a method of generating electricity
- Micellar electrokinetic chromatography, a chromatography technique used in analytical chemistry
Electrokinetics is used as a synonym for:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electrokinetics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.