The fair is a sourcing event for components, assemblies, electronics production and display technologies and to be held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in October every year. Major highlights of the fair include: World of Display Technology, which presents the technology research, technical improvements and emergence of innovations in display technologies; and World of Solar, which covers a range of technologies, components, products and services in solar energy, photovoltaic and renewable energy equipment, engineering and technology in the search for alternative energy sources as well as a two-day conference.   
- International ICT Expo
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn)
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn)
- "Trade Show information: Electronic Asia '2010 (Hong Kong) — Electronic Design & Components". Eventseye.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "electronicAsia Hong Kong — Fair electronicAsia 2010 from 13.10 - 16.10.2010". Tradefairdates.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Electronic Asia 2010". Bvents. 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-01.[permanent dead link]
- "electronicAsia". Tradeindia.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- International ICT Expo, HKTDC.
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair, HKTDC.
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair, HKTDC.
|This Hong Kong–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|