|Operating system||RT-11 and other|
|CPU||M2 (Soviet LSI-11--PDP-11 LSI CPU implementation--clone)|
|Memory||4kb 16-bit words; max 32k 16-bit words|
Alone the Electronika 60 is a rack-mounted computer with no built-in display or storage devices. It was usually paired with a 15IE-00-013 terminal and I/O devices. The main logic unit is located on the M2 CPU board.
M2 CPU Technical Characteristics:
- LSI-11 (PDP-11 LSI CPU implementation) clone
- Word length: 16 bits
- Address space: 32K words (64 KB)
- RAM size: 4K words (8 KB)
- Number of instructions: 81
- Performance: 250,000 operations per second
- Floating-point capacity: 32 bits
- Number of VLSI chips: 5
- Board dimensions: 240 × 280 mm
- Hoad, Phil (June 2, 2014). "Tetris: how we made the addictive computer game". The Guardian.