|Operating system||RT-11 and other|
|Memory||4k 16-bit words; max 32k 16-bit words|
Alone the Electronika 60 is a rack-mounted computer with no built in display or storage devices. It was usually paired with a 15IE-00-013 terminal and I/O devices. The main logic unit is located on the M2 CPU board.
M2 CPU Technical Characteristics:
- Word length: 16 bit
- Address space: 32K-words (64KB)
- RAM size: 4K-words (8KB)
- Number of instructions: 81
- Performance speed: 250,000 operations per second
- Floating point capacity: 32 bit
- Number of VLSI chips: 5
- Board dimensions: 240 × 280mm
- Hoad, Phil (June 2, 2014). "Tetris: how we made the addictive computer game". The Guardian.
- Article about Electronika-60 in Russian
- Images of the Electronika 60M
- Archive software and documentation for Soviet computers UK-NC, DVK and BK0010.
|This minicomputer-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|