|Public: (BVB: RMAR)|
|Products||Rolling stock repair and construction|
Number of employees
|Parent||Grup Feroviar Român|
Founded in 1869, as Atelierele C.F.R. (C.F.R. Works) Paşcani, and later renamed Remar - „REparatii MAterial Rulant” (Rolling Stock Repairing), the company specialized in new construction, reconstruction, modernization and repairing of railway vehicles and spare parts manufacturing for rolling stock and related industries.
Electroputere VFU's concept of R&R („Redesign and Reconstruct”) was applied on more than 10 different projects for Diesel Multiple Units, passenger coaches (single or double deck, single unit or multiple units), trams and freight wagons. Recent contracts include:
- R&R on 30 GT4 trams for RAT Timișoara, together with Astra Vagoane Arad
- R8 type repairing on 57 Desiro DMUs for CFR Călători
- Ganz-MÁVAG D1M DMUs modernization and reconstruction program for Moldovan Railways
- Special platform wagon for a road crane transport (Gabon)
- Modernization and reconstruction of 20 passenger coaches for Setrag (Trans-Gabon Railway)
- Modernization of 115 passenger coaches for CFR Călători
- În următorii 2-3 ani, REMAR Paşcani şi-ar putea reduce dependenţa faţă de Căile Ferate Române at bursa.ro (in Romanian)
- The history of Electroputere VFU
- "Peste 30 milioane euro investiti la Electroputere VFU". clubferoviar.ro.
- "Prima "Săgeată Albastră" recondiţionată. Vezi cum arată acum. Galerie FOTO". www.economica.net. 7 May 2015.
- DVV Media Group GmbH. "Custom-built crane wagon for Africa". rwg.
- "Electroputere VFU Pașcani a început modernizarea a 115 vagoane din noua serie 20-68 pentru CFR Călători". mobilitate.eu.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electroputere VFU.|