From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up electroshock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- the former terminology for electroconvulsive therapy with electric shocks to the skull.
- a terminology for aversion therapy with electric shocks to different body parts.
Electroshock may also refer to:
- Electroshock (wrestler) (born 1970), Edgar Luna Pozos, a Mexican Luchador
- Electroshock weapon, a weapon used for incapacitating a person by administering electric shock
- Electroshock (album), a 2012 album by Kate Ryan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electroshock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.