Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up elegia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elegia may refer to:
- The Latin term for "elegy"
- Elegia (moth), a snout moth genus in subfamily Phycitinae
- Elegia (plant), a South African plant genus in family Restionaceae
- Elegia (pl), 1979 Polish film directed by Paweł Komorowski
- Elegia (literary club) Nakhodka in 1970
- Elegia (Madetoja)
- Elegia (New Order song)
- Elegia (it), album by Paolo Conte
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elegia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.