|Traded as||Nasdaq Helsinki: BITTI|
|Hannu Huttunen (CEO)|
|Revenue||64,2 M€ (in 2016)|
Number of employees
The company's customer segments include the telecommunications, Internet of Things, and defense industries.
On 28 January 2013 Anite plc of the U.K. announced it would acquire the Elektrobit System Test Ltd. subsidiary from Elektrobit Corporation (EB), representing the Propsim portion of EB's business. The acquisition was effective 1 February 2013. 
On May 19, 2015, Elektrobit announced the sale of its automotive business segment to Continental AG for $680 million USD. The sale includes the Elektrobit brand and all automotive segment assets. Elektrobit's wireless business will be renamed Bittium Corporation. The acquisition was effective 1 July 2015. 
On November 10, 2016, Bittium announced the acquisition of Mega Electronics Ltd and MegaKoto Ltd, Finnish companies based in Kuopio. Mega Electronics Ltd, founded in 1983, is an ISO13485 certified medical device manufacturing company. The company is specialized in biosignal measuring for cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. MegaKoto Ltd provides arrhythmia monitoring services for its customers such as primary care centers, private clinics and hospitals. 
Bittium products and services
Bittium's products are:
- Bittim Tactical Wireless IP Network,
- Bittium Tough VoIP,
- Bittium Specialized Device Platform,
- Bittium Tough Mobile,
- Bittium SafeMove.
- "The sale of Elektrobit Corporation's (EB) Test Tools product business to Anite Plc has been completed". Bittium.com. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- Behrmann, Elisabeth. "Continental to Buy Elektrobit Software Unit for $680 Million". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Sale of Elektrobit Corporation's (EB) Automotive business to Continental AG has been closed and the name change to Bittium Corporation has been registered". Bittium.com. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- "Bittium Corporation acquires the ownership in Mega Electronics Ltd and MegaKoto Ltd specialized in healthcare technology and services". Yahoo.com. Retrieved 2017-02-02.
|This Finnish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|