From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2014)|
Elementary school is for students at the ages of 4-12 to receive primary education.
- Elementary school (England and Wales) First established in 1870, most of these schools were converted into Primary schools during the late 1940s
- Elementary school (United States), where there are currently some 92,858 elementary schools (68,173 public, 24,685 private)
- Elementary schools in Japan
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) (United States)
- Elementary Schools with Education and Crime Statistics (United States)