Elephant in the room (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Elephant in the room" is an idiom referring to an obvious truth that is ignored.
Elephant in the room may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Elephant in the Room, an episode of the American television drama Commander in Chief
- Patrice O'Neal: Elephant in the Room, a 2011 stand-up comedy special by Patrice O'Neal
- The Elephant in the Room (film), a 2014 British short documentary film directed and written by Tariq Chow
- Elephant in the Room (2016 film), a Nigerian romantic comedy film
- The Elephant in the Room (book), a 2006 book by Ryan Sager
- The Elephant in the Room (album), a 2008 musical album by Fat Joe
- Elephant in the Room, a play by Dan Fogler
- "Elephant In The Room", a song from the Thundamentals album So We Can Remember
- The Elephant in the Living Room, a documentary about raising exotic animals in the United States
- The Room in the Elephant, a restaurant in Torquay, Devon, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elephant in the room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.