Elevated Expressways in Hyderabad
|Hyderabad Elevated Expressways|
|P.V. Narasimha Rao Elevated Expressway|
|Length:||31.6 km (19.6 mi)
11.6 kilometres (7.2 mi)
|Major cities:||Hyderabad, India|
Elevated Expressways in Hyderabad are a set of two highways in Hyderabad, India. The P.V. Narasimha Rao Elevated Expressway is an 11.6 km expressway connecting the Hyderabad International Airport with Mehdipatnam. It was opened to traffic at the end points on 19 October 2009. Entry for cyclists, two and three-wheelers, three and four-wheeled seven seaters, goods vehicles and heavy vehicle is prohibited.
The proposed 30-km expressway from Parade Grounds to Shamirpet has been shelved by the state government due to high project costs.
- Unified Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Hyderabad (India)
- Inner Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Radial Roads, Hyderabad (India)
- Intermediate Ring Road, Hyderabad (India)
- Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad
- Regional Ring Road
- List of Flyovers in Hyderabad
- Speed limit on Elevated Expressway 60 kmph. The Hindu (2009-10-19). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.
- Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : Secunderabad-Shamirpet expressway shelved. The Hindu (2009-08-03). Retrieved on 2013-12-06.