(Redirected from Elevation (album))
|Look up elevation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elevation is the height of a geographic location above a fixed reference point.
Elevation may also refer to:
Math and science
- Elevation (ballistics), the angle between a weapon barrel and the horizontal plane
- Elevation (astronomy), one component of the horizontal coordinate system
- Elevation (view), used in architectural drawing to represent a building facade
- Elevation (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion
- Elevation (emotion)
- Elevation, a type of semantic change in linguistics
- "Elevation" (song), by U2
- "Elevation", a song by the American band Television from the album Marquee Moon
- "Elevation", a song by Zion I from the album Mind Over Matter
- "Elevation", a Dutch trance song composed by Jack Molenschot
- "Elevation", a jazz song written by Gerry Mulligan and recorded by Elliot Lawrence
- Elevation (Yonder Mountain String Band album), 1999
- Elevation (Anggun album), 2008
- Elevation (Pharoah Sanders album), 1974
- Elevation (Lawson Rollins album), 2011
- Elevation (liturgy), the lifting of consecrated bread and wine in Mass
- Elevation, or privilege escalation, use of a computer security exploit to access protected information or functions
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elevation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.