Eleven Point State Park
|Eleven Point State Park|
Sign at park entrance
|Location||Oregon, Missouri, United States|
|Area||4,167 acres (16.86 km2)|
|Governing body||Missouri Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||Eleven Point State Park|
Eleven Point State Park is one of three new Missouri state parks announced in 2016 that is awaiting developments and is unopened. The 4,167 acre state park is located mostly on lands of the historic Pigman Ranch near Riverton in Oregon County on Eleven Point River in the Ozarks of southern Missouri. Plans called for hiking and walking trails, camping, fishing, picnicking, birdwatching, and nature study to be available. In August 2017, the administration of Governor Eric Greitens closed the park indefinitely.
- "Bryant Creek State Park". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Hess, Abby (January 20, 2016). "State moving forward on new park". West Plains Daily Quill. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- "Missouri to add three state parks". Ozarks First. December 15, 2016. Retrieved December 17, 2016.
- Hess, Abby (August 14, 2017). "2 local state parks closed indefinitely". West Plains Daily Quill. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eleven Point State Park.|
- Eleven Point State Park Missouri Department of Natural Resources