Eleven Seven Label Group
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Eleven Seven Label Group|
|Parent company||Eleven Seven Music Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||New York City, New York and Los Angeles, California|
Eleven Seven Label Group is the parent company of a group of hard rock record labels founded by Allen Kovac, CEO of 10th Street Entertainment, in 2006. The Eleven Seven Music label is the home of recording artists Mötley Crüe, Papa Roach, Drowning Pool and others.
In 2009, Eleven Seven Label Group created an alternative/indie sub-label called Five Seven Music for alternative rock bands such as Just Loud, Bleeker, Romes and Dirty Heads. The latter had three Top five Billboard Alternative chart albums. Better Noise Records, another home for hard rock acts, was founded in 2015 as part of Eleven Seven.
In 2012, Eleven Seven expanded its base from New York City and Los Angeles to London, United Kingdom with the opening of an international office. The company entered into a global partnership with Marshall Records in 2018 in order to bring Marshall artists to North and South America via Eleven Seven's distribution system.
Current Eleven Seven roster
- Mötley Crüe (as the distributor of Motley Records)
- Papa Roach
- Sixx: A.M.
- Five Finger Death Punch
- All That Remains (outside of North America only)
- In Flames (North America only)
- Bad Wolves
- VAMPS (outside of Japan only)
- King Creature (Marshall Records distribution deal)
- Therapy? (Marshall Records distribution deal)
Current Five Seven Music roster
- Dirty Heads
- Just Loud
- Bang Bang Romeo
- REWS (Marshall Records Distribution Deal)
- Lower than Atlantis
- Attica Riots
Current Better Noise Records roster
- Nothing More
- Escape the Fate
- From Ashes to New
- As Lions
- Eva Under Fire
- Fire From the Gods
- Press to MECO (Marshall Records distribution)
- Reesman, Bryan (December 13, 2016). "Eleven Seven Music's Role In Saving Rock: 'We Realized the Major Labels Were Giving Up on It'". Billboard. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "Eleven Seven Creates Five Seven For Alternative Acts". allaccess.com. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "DAN WAITE NAMED MD OF ELEVEN SEVEN LABEL GROUP IN EUROPE". Music Business Worldwide. June 20, 2017. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Paine, Andre (May 7, 2018). "'It's a great opportunity to join a winning team': Marshall Records partners with Eleven Seven Label Group". Music Week. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "Mötley Records". discogs.com. Retrieved 12 January 2019.