Elex Media Komputindo
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||January 25, 1985|
|Headquarters||Gedung KOMPAS GRAMEDIA
Jl. Palmerah Barat 29 - 37
Jakarta Pusat, 10270
|Products||Magazine, manga, novel, computer/education/reference books, etc|
Elex Media Komputindo is an Indonesian publisher of literature on computers as well as comic books, Japanese manga, Korean manhwa, and Chinese manhua. Founded on 15 January 1985, Elex Media Komputindo is within the publishing arm of the Kompas Gramedia Group. The company is headquartered in Jakarta.
Manga and comics
Elex Media Komputindo first published manga on 1990. As of December 2008, almost 7500 comic volumes had been published.
On September 2005, they published Level Comic for adult readers. Their titles including 20th Century Boys, Homunculus, Vagabond, Shin Angyo Onshi, and Soul Eater.
- Hanalala is an Indonesian version of Hana to Yume and LaLa (discontinued)
- Shōnen Star is an Indonesian version of Shonen Sunday
- Shonen Magz is an Indonesian version of Shonen Magazine
- Nakayoshi is an Indonesian version of Nakayoshi
- Champ is an Indonesian version of Korean manhwa titles (discontinued)
- Winnie The Pooh is an Indonesian version of Disney's Winnie The Pooh
- Cars is an Indonesian version of Disney's Cars
Elex Media have also published a range of books in various genres, including self-help books, novels, business and travel genres. Some of its best selling authors are Ippho Santosa and Dedy Dahlan, who both written non-fiction self-help and business books.
Elex Media also translated some foreign books, most notably books published by Microsoft Press, dedicated to Microsoft software products.
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|