Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eli or eli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eli may refer to
- Environmental Law Institute, a legal resource for environmental law issues
- European Legislation Identifier
- Extreme Light Infrastructure, a proposed high energy laser research facility of the European Union
- Earthlearningidea (ELI)
People and fictional characters
- Eli (name), a given name, nickname and surname
- Nickname for someone from Yale University, after Elihu Yale
- Eli (biblical figure)
- Eli Ayase, character from Love Live!
- Eli, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Eli, Nebraska, an unincorporated community
- Eli, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Alni, Iran, also known as Elī, a village in Ardabil Province
- Eli, Mateh Binyamin, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank
- Éile or Éli, a medieval kingdom in Ireland
- ELI (programming language), based on APL
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.