|Full name||Eli Landsem|
|Date of birth||22 March 1962|
|Place of birth||Rindal, Norway|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:16, 4 October 2014 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14:16, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
Eli Landsem (born 22 March 1962) is a Norwegian former international footballer who was the coach of the Norway women's national football team between 2009 and 2012. As a player, Landsem won 15 caps for Norway, scoring one goal. She made her Norway debut at the age of 17, and went on to play in the 1984 European Competition for Women's Football, Norway's first UEFA tournament appearance. At club level Landsem played for Asker and collected three First Division winner's medals and two Norwegian Women's Cup winner's medals.
From 1994 until 1996 Landsem coached Rælingen in 3. Divisjon, the regionalised fourth tier of men's football in Norway. She was the first female to coach a male team at such a high level of the Norwegian football league system.
Landsem replaced Bjarne Berntsen as national team coach in October 2009. She qualified the team for the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup in Germany, but Norway crashed out in the first round. Results did not improve and a review carried out by Football Association of Norway's (NFF) Nils Johan Semb revealed that some players were unhappy with Landsem. Her contract was not renewed beyond 31 December 2012 and veteran Even Pellerud returned to the role.
- As of 4 October 2014.
|Norway national team|
- Scores and results list Norway's goal tally first.
|1||28 August 1982||Tønsberg||Iceland||2–2||UEFA Euro 1984 Qual.||1|
- "Mediaguide 2011 Norway" (PDF). Football Association of Norway. p. 7. Retrieved 4 October 2014.[permanent dead link]
- Valle, Viggo (19 August 2011). "Eli Landsem" (in Norwegian). NRK. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- Thoresen, Arne (5 September 1998). "Eli vil bli trener i Tippeligaen" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- Vatn, Ida-Marie (26 October 2012). "Eli Landsem er ferdig som landslagssjef" (in Norwegian). TV 2 (Norway). Retrieved 4 October 2014.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: no:Eli Landsem|