Eli Whitney (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eli Whitney (1765–1825) was an American inventor and entrepreneur, best known for his cotton gin and his pursuit of interchangeability in firearms manufacture.
Eli Whitney may also refer to:
- Eli Whitney Museum in the U.S. state of Connecticut
- Eli Whitney, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of North Carolina
- His nephew Eli Whitney Blake, an inventor
- His grand-nephew Eli Whitney Blake, Jr., a scientist
- Eli Whitney Students Program at Yale College
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eli Whitney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.