From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elia may refer to:
- European League of Institutes of the Arts (ELIA), an organization of art schools
- Elia (sculpture), a prominent public artwork in Denmark
- Elia, a historical and alternative name for the Jane and Finch neighbourhood of Toronto, Canada
- Elia, Kyrenia, a village in the Kyrenia District of Cyprus
- Elia, Nicosia, a village in the Nicosia District of Cyprus
- Elis (regional unit), Greece
- Elia System Operator, an electric power transmission system operator of Belgium
- Elia is a beach resort on the south side of the island of Mykonos
- Olive Tree (Greece)
People with the name Elia
People with Elia as family name
- Bruce Elia, former American football player
- Eljero Elia, Dutch footballer
- Lee Elia, former Major League Baseball player and current coach
People with Elia as first name
- Elia Abu Madi, (c. 1890–1957), Lebanese-American poet
- Elia Bennett, character in Final Fantasy III, also known as Aria Bennett
- Elia Cmiral (1957-present), film composer
- Elia Dalla Costa, Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church and Archbishop of Florence
- Elia del Medigo (c. 1458 – c. 1493), the last major Jewish Averroist.
- Elia Kaiyamo (1951-present), Namibian politician
- Elia Kazan (1909–2003), Greek-American film and theatre director and producer and novelist
- Elia Legati, (1986-present), Italian professional footballer
- Elia Levita (1469–1549), Renaissance-period Hebrew grammarian, poet and one of the first writers in the Yiddish language
- Elia Millosevich (1848–1919), Italian astronomer.
- Elia Peraizza, (c.17th century-?) Hajduk /uskok leader from Dalmatia
- Elia Ravelomanantsoa (1960-present), Malagasy politician
- Elia Rigotto (1982-present),Italian professional road bicycle racer
- Elia Suleiman (1960-present), Palestinian-Israeli film director and actor.
- Elia W. Peattie (1862–1935), American author, journalist and critic
- Elia Wallgrén (1961-present), Metropolitan of Oulu, bishop of the Finnish Orthodox Church
- Élie Diodati (1576–1661), Swiss lawyer
- Élie Diodati (1980–present), Canadian Technician born and raised in Calgary, Alberta Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.