(Redirected from EliaShim)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
eSafe protect, previously known as Eliashim Antivirus was developed by EliaShim Ltd., and distributed by eSafe Technologies Inc., based in Seattle, WA. The company's development center was based in Haifa, Israel.
- Doron Avigad (10 March 1997). "Is Microsoft Ignoring EliaShim's Solution?". Globes.
- Eliav Allalouf and Ronny Lifschitz (9 December 1998). "Aladdin Buys EliaShim for $23 Mln in Cash, Stock". Globes.
- "Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd - 20-F - For 12/31/02". SEC Info.
- "Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd - 20-F - For 12/31/03 - Annual Report". SEC Info.
- Shuster, Shmuel (March 2009), Vector completes Aladdin takeover.
|This security software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|