Eliezer Schweid (7 September 1929 – 18 January 2022) was an Israeli scholar, writer and Professor of Jewish Philosophy at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He was also a fellow of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Schweid died on 18 January 2022, at the age of 92.
- Jewish Identity in Modern Israel: Proceedings on Secular Judaism and Democracy
- The Jewish Experience of Time (2000)
- Wrestling Until Day-Break: Searching for Meaning in the Thinking on the Holocaust (1994)
- Democracy and Halakhah (1994)
- The Land of Israel: National Home Or Land of Destiny (1985, with Deborah Greniman)
- Judaism and Mysticism According to Gershom Scholem: A Critical Analysis and Programmatic Discussion (1985)
- The Classic Jewish Philosophers: From Saadia Through the Renaissance (Supplements to the Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy) (2008, Leonard Levin)
- "חתן פרס ישראל אליעזר שביד הלך לעולמו". Kipa. 18 January 2022. Retrieved 18 January 2022.
- "Israel Prize Official Site - Recipients in 1994 (in Hebrew)". Archived from the original on 27 December 2008.
- "Mourning the Death of Prof. Eliezer Schweid". Jewish Theological Seminary.