Jump to navigation Jump to search
He is a fellow of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.
- Jewish Identity in Modern Israel: Proceedings on Secular Judaism and Democracy
- The Jewish Experience of Time (2000)
- Wrestling Until Day-Break: Searching for Meaning in the Thinking on the Holocaust (1994)
- Democracy and Halakhah (1994)
- The Land of Israel: National Home Or Land of Destiny (1985, with Deborah Greniman)
- Judaism and Mysticism According to Gershom Scholem: A Critical Analysis and Programmatic Discussion (1985)
- The Classic Jewish Philosophers: From Saadia Through the Renaissance (Supplements to the Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy) (2008, Leonard Levin)
- "Israel Prize Official Site - Recipients in 1994 (in Hebrew)". Archived from the original on 2008-12-27.