From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elim may refer to:
- in Namibia
- Elim, Namibia, a village in the north-east of the country
- Elim Constituency, a constituency in the north-east of the country
- Elim, a dune in the south of Namibia
- in Netherlands
- Elim, Drenthe, Netherlands
- in South Africa
- in the United Kingdom
- in the United States
Individual or organization
- Elim son of Ollum, a legendary Irish king, usually known by the byname Fínnachta
- Elim Church Singapore
- Elim Bible Institute, a college in Lima, New York
- Elim Garak, a character from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Elim-Gemeinden, Pentecoastal communities in Germany
- Elim Fellowship, in the United States
- Elim Pentecostal Church, in the United Kingdom
- Mision Cristiana Elim Internacional, a Pentecostal world ministry based in El Salvador
- Elim, terebinth trees (plural) that grow in the Valley of Elah
- Bene Elim, Bene Elyon, or Bene Elohim, see "sons of God"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.