|Population||3,963 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|State electorate(s)||Pumicestone |
|Federal Division(s)||Fisher, Longman|
Elimbah is a town and locality in Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is located north of the larger centre of Caboolture, and south of Beerburrum. In the 2016 census, the suburb recorded a population of 3,963 persons.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2018)
In the 2016 census, Elimbah recorded a population of 3,963 people, 48.7% female and 51.3% male.
- The median age of the Elimbah population was 39 years, one year older than the national median.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people made up 3.2% of the population.
- 80.7% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were England 3.9% and New Zealand 3.7%.
- 90.1% of people spoke only English at home.
- The most common responses for religion were No Religion 30.6%, Catholic 21.5% and Anglican 17.3%.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Elimbah (Caboolture Shire) (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 22 September 2018. Material was copied from this source, which is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- "Elimbah (town) (entry 11475)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Elimbah (locality) (entry 45434)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 May 2014.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|