From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elimination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elimination may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Elimination reaction, an organic reaction in which two functional groups split to form an organic product
- Bodily waste elimination, discharging feces, urine, or foreign substances from the body via defecation, urination, and emesis
- Drug elimination, clearance of a drug or other foreign agent from the body
- Elimination, the destruction of an infectious disease in one region of the world as opposed to its eradication from the entire world
- Hazard elimination, the most effective type of hazard control
Logic and mathematics
- Elimination theory, the theory of the methods to eliminate variables between polynomial equations.
- Disjunctive syllogism, a rule of inference
- Gaussian elimination, a method of solving systems of linear equations
- Fourier–Motzkin elimination, an algorithm for reducing systems of linear inequalities
Games and competitions
- Elimination tournament, a knock-out style of tournament competition
- Elimination (arcade game), 1974 arcade game by Atari Inc. subsidiary Key Games
- Elimination, a variant of the "lifestyle-invading" game Assassin, played with clothes-pins
- Elimination from possibility of reaching postseason in a sports league
- Elimination, a 2002 album by Deceptikonz
- Elimination (Jughead's Revenge album), 1994
- "Elimination", a 1989 single from Overkill's album The Years of Decay
- Elimination, a British Heavy Metal band, based in Ipswich/Colchester.
- Elimination (Accounting), the act of recording amounts in a consolidation statement to remove the effects of inter-company transactions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elimination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.