|Born||16 January 1985|
|Wins by KO||3|
Elin Cederroos (born 16 January 1985) is a Swedish professional boxer. She has held the IBF female super middleweight title since March 2019. As of October 2019, she is ranked as the world’s fourth best active female super middleweight by BoxRec.
With only five bouts in her career, on 22 March 2019, Cederroos fought Femke Hermans for the vacant IBF female super middleweight title. Cederroos won the bout by majority decision after ten rounds.
Professional boxing record
|Professional record summary|
|6 fights||6 wins||0 losses|
|7||N/A||N/A||Florence Muthoni||N/A||– (10)||22 Nov 2019||Pabellón Municipal, Sedaví, Spain|
|6||Win||6–0||Femke Hermans||MD||10||22 Mar 2019||Belleheide Center, Roosdaal, Belgium||Won vacant IBF female super middleweight title|
|5||Win||5–0||Ester Konečná||UD||8||16 Nov 2018||Recinto Ferial La Pérgola, Castellón de la Plana, Spain|
|4||Win||4–0||Klaudia Vigh||TKO||5 (8)||29 Jun 2018||Marina de Valencia, Valencia, Spain|
|3||Win||3–0||Elene Sikmashvili||KO||1 (8)||20 Apr 2018||Pabellón Municipal, Sedaví, Spain|
|2||Win||2–0||Ester Konečná||PTS||6||2 Dec 2017||Pabellón José Antonio Alemañ Valero, Santa Pola, Spain|
|1||Win||1–0||Sanja Ostojić||TKO||4 (4)||8 Apr 2017||Haninge Boxing Gym, Haninge, Sweden|
- "Boxing record for Elin Cederroos". BoxRec.
- "BoxRec: Ratings". boxrec.com. Retrieved 2019-10-13.
- "Elin Cederroos världsmästare i boxning: "Jag vill ta vid efter Laurén"". svt.se (in Swedish). 23 March 2019. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "Från damallsvenskan till världsmästare i boxning". aftonbladet.se (in Swedish). 23 March 2019. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "Elin Cederroos - Women's super middle weight Champion". elincederroos.se. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "Elin Cederroos Shocks Femke Hermans with Majority Decision Victory to Claim the IBF Super Middleweight Title". womenofboxing.com. 24 March 2019. Retrieved 13 October 2019.