Elin McCoy is an American wine and spirits columnist for Bloomberg Markets, international wine judge, and a contributor to publications such as Food & Wine, The New York Times, House & Garden and Zester Daily.
McCoy is the author of the 2005 book The Emperor of Wine, the unauthorised biography of Robert Parker, She also wrote "Reign of American Taste," co-authored "Thinking About Wine," a number of children's books, a parenting book, and a travel guide.
McCoy writes a bimonthly column for Bloomberg News' global news wire along with a monthly column for Bloomberg Markets and Zesterdaily.com. For 25 years, McCoy was a contributing editor at Food & Wine. She has since worked as a columnist for House Beautiful, Las Vegas Life, Shattered, and Drink.
- Elin McCoy bio harpercollins.com
- "About | Elin McCoy". Elin McCoy. Retrieved 4 September 2013.
- Lechmere, Adam, Decanter.com (June 10, 2005).Book review: The Emperor of Wine: The Rise of Robert M Parker Jr and the Reign of American Taste
- Hendra, Tony, The New York Times (August 7, 2005). The Ralph Nader of Wine
- Ellis, James E., BusinessWeek (July 25, 2005). The Power Of One Palate
- Hendra, Tony, The New York Times (August 7, 2005). 'The Emperor of Wine': The New World Order
- McCoy, Elin, The New York Times (August 7, 2005). 'The Emperor of Wine' excerpt
- Prial, Frank J., The New York Times (July 5, 1989). Wine Talk
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This wine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|