|Founded||September 15, 1986|
|Headquarters||Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil|
Elipse Software is a Brazilian industrial automation software producer whose main activities are designing and selling software for HMI/SCADA projects and interfaces for many types of applications. It was founded in 1986 in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Its four Brazilian branches are located in the cities of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba and Belo Horizonte. It also has an international branch in Taiwan.
Elipse Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and has been a member of the OPC Foundation  since 1999. In 2014 it was listed in Gartner's "Cool Vendors" report for Brazil and Asia (Taiwan).
- http://www.sucesu.org.br/software-da-elipse-automatiza-linha-ferrea-do-rio-de-janeiro Ellipse Software automates rail line in Rio de Janeiro (in Portuguese)
- http://www.softsul.org.br/portal/noticia.php?id=3382 E3 automates substation CHESF (in Portuguese)
- http://www.baguete.com.br/noticias/software/12/04/2010/e3-automatiza-7-estacoes-do-metro-de-sp E3 automates 7 subway stations at São Paulo (in Portuguese)
- http://www.mecatronicaatual.com.br/secoes/leitura_noticia/698 Ellipse closes deal with Samarco (in Portuguese)
- http://revistaferroviaria.com.br/index.asp?InCdEditoria=1&InCdMateria=19902&pagina=1 Software helps monitoring Aeromovel (in Portuguese)
- http://www.bnamericas.com/news/waterandwaste/Elipse_Software_to_automate_6_DMAE_water_treatment_plants_this_year1 Elipse Software to automate 6 DMAE water treatment plants this year
- http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/pt-BR/partners/Elipse-Software-4295490733 Elipse Software, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (in Portuguese)
- http://www.opcfoundation.org/Products/CompanyDetails.aspx?CM=1&RI=76&CU=1 Elipse Software, Corporate Member of OPC Foundation
- https://www.gartner.com/doc/2708217 Cool Vendors in Brazil, 2014
- https://www.gartner.com/doc/2759118 Cool Vendors in Asia/Pacific, 2014
|This Brazilian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|