This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially libelous or harmful.
(August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Elisabeth Kristoffersen (born 23 May 1988) is a Norwegian freediver and the current president of AIDA Norway (the freediving federation of Norway). She won the silver medal in the AIDA World Championships 2007 in Maribor, with a dynamic dive to 174 meters.
Current national records
- Dynamic Apnea with fins: 183 meters
- Dynamic Apnea without fins: 125 meters
- Static Apnea: 6 min 15 sec
- Constant Weight Apnea: 65 meters
- Constant Weight Apnea without fins: 40 meters
- Free Immersion Apnea: 55 meters
- Sveen, Knut (8 March 2010). "Elisabeth Kristoffersen er første nordmann som har svømt 50 meter under isen" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 17 August 2010.