Pinedo in 2013
|Full name||Elisabeth Pinedo Sáenz|
13 May 1981|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left wing|
|Current club||BM Bera Bera|
Elisabeth "Eli" Pinedo Sáenz (born 13 May 1981) is a Spanish handball player. She was part of the Spanish team at the 2008 European Women's Handball Championship, where the Spanish team reached the final, after defeating Germany in the semifinal. She also competed at the 2011 World Women's Handball Championship in Brazil, where the Spanish team placed third.
- "2014 European Championship Roster" (PDF). EHF. Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Official squads, Women's EURO 2008. Spain team roster". European Handball Federation. Archived from the original on 16 January 2009. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- "La selección femenina de balonmano hace historia" (in Spanish). 13 December 2008. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- "XX Women's World Championship 2011; Brasil – Team Roaster Spain" (PDF). International Handball Federation. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- Eli Pinedo. sports-reference.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elisabeth Pinedo.|
|This biographical article related to Spanish team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|