Princess Elisabeth Maria of Bavaria
|Princess Elisabeth Maria|
|Countess Franz Joseph of Kageneck|
10 October 1913|
Munich, Kingdom of Bavaria
|Died||3 March 2005(aged 91)|
|Spouse||Count Franz Joseph of Kageneck
|Issue||Count Hubertus of Kageneck
Count Michael of Kageneck
Count Peter of Kageneck
Maria Anna Josephine Kustner
|Father||Prince Alfons of Bavaria|
|Mother||Princess Louise Victoire of Orléans|
Princess Elisabeth Maria of Bavaria (baptised Elisabeth Maria Anna Henriette Josepha Sophie Amalia Ferdinanda Ludovika Antonia Theresia Kreszentia Ala Ghislane) (10 October 1913 – 3 March 2005) was a German princess of the House of Wittelsbach. She was the daughter of Prince Alfons of Bavaria and his wife Louise Victoire.
Marriages and issue
She first married Franz Joseph Graf von Kageneck on 6 May 1939 at Schloss Nymphenburg. Their children were:
- Hubertus Joseph Alphonse Carl Michael Maria Graf von Kageneck (born 10 August 1940), married four times, including, lastly, to Archduchess Michaela of Austria.
- Michael Klemens Maria Graf von Kageneck (4 December 1941 – 11 October 2012), married thrice, with six children.
- Peter Graf von Kageneck (4 December 1941 – 24 June 2009), married Brigitte von Sievers, with three children.
After her first husband died in combat in 1941, she married for a second time to Ernst Kustner on 9 May 1944 in a civil ceremony and on 6 June that year in a religious ceremony, though they divorced on 13 August 1953. Their children were:
- Maria Anna Josephine Kustner (b. 10 June 1943)
- Felicitas Kustner (b. 23 June 1945)
- Christina Kustner (b. 20 December 1946)
- Gabriele Kustner (b. 3 January 1948)