Elizabeth of Poland, Duchess of Pomerania
Elisabeth and her husband
|Duchess consort of Pomerania|
|Died||1361 (aged 34–35)|
|Spouse||Bogislaw V, Duke of Pomerania|
|Issue||Elizabeth, Empress of the Holy Roman Empire
Casimir IV of Pomerania
|House||House of Piast (by birth)
House of Pomerania (by marriage)
|Father||Casimir III of Poland|
|Mother||Aldona of Lithuania|
An agreement, directed primarily against the Teutonic Order, was reached on 24 February 1343 in Poznań between Elizabeth's father and Wartislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania. As a result, Elizabeth married Wartislaw's son, Boguslaw, on 28 February 1343. Elisabeth received a dowry from her father of 20 000 kop (cents in Prague).
- Elizabeth of Pomerania  (1347 – 15 April 1393), wife of Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- Casimir IV of Pomerania (c. 1351 – 2 January 1377).
Her daughter Elizabeth was married in 1363 to the Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. The marriage took place during the Congress of Kraków; the most celebrated feast commemorating the event took place at the house of Mikołaj Wierzynek (młodszy). Elizabeth of Poland, however, never saw her daughter married off. She had died in 1361, at a monastery of the Order of Saint Augustine in Świątkach, and was buried there.
|This section does not cite any sources. (August 2012)|
|Ancestors of Elizabeth of Poland, Duchess of Pomerania|
- Cawley, Charles, POLAND, Medieval Lands, Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, retrieved August 2012,[better source needed]
- Élisabeth Piast
- Marek, Miroslav. "Complete Genealogy of the House of Piast". Genealogy.EU. External link in
|publisher=(help)[self-published source][better source needed]
- Ancestors of Elisabeth Piast