Elissa may refer to:
- Elissa (name), a feminine given name (including people by that name)
- Dido, Queen of Carthage in Greek and Roman mythology, was sometimes referred to as Elissa
- Elissa (Canadian singer)
- Elissa (Lebanese singer) (born 1972)
- Elissa (book), a 1900 novel by H. Rider Haggard
- Elissa (ship), a historic sailing ship anchored in Galveston Bay
- Elissa, one of the seven women occurring as narrators in Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.