From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elissa may refer to:
- Dido (Queen of Carthage) in Greek and Roman mythology
- Elissa (Lebanese singer) (born 1972)
- Elissa (Canadian singer)
- Elissa (ship), a historic sailing ship anchored in Galveston Bay
- Elissa (novel), a 1900 novel by H. Rider Haggard
- Elissa, one of the seven women occurring as narrators in Giovanni Boccaccio's The Decameron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elissa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.