|Company slogan||Love to Fly Again|
|Headquarters||Portland, Maine, U.S.|
Elite Airways LLC was founded in 2006 and received FAA Part 121 scheduled certification in 2012. When the airline obtained its scheduled authority it announced it would begin scheduled passenger flights to and from Orlando Melbourne International Airport, the airline's operating base; the first scheduled passenger route was announced on July 28, 2014 when the airline said it would begin twice-weekly services between Melbourne and Washington Dulles International Airport on September 8 that year. Flights went on sale August 25, 2014 utilizing Branson Air Express as the ticketing airline.
The airline announced that service from Northern Colorado's Fort Collins-Loveland Airport to both Newark Liberty International Airport and Chicago Rockford International Airport would begin on August 27, 2015.
The airline subsequently announced flights starting December 10, 2015 from Vero Beach Municipal Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport, representing the first-ever commercial scheduled jet service at Vero Beach airport.
In early 2016, Elite Airways introduced scheduled service from Naples Municipal Airport in southwest Florida to Newark Liberty, Orlando Melbourne, Vero Beach and Portland International Jetport in Maine, representing the first commercial services at Naples Municipal Airport since 2006.
In March 2016, the airline announced the restart of twice-weekly service between Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport and Chicago Rockford International Airport starting May 23, 2016.
As of August 2016, the airline operates a fleet of one Bombardier CRJ100 and five Bombardier CRJ200 aircraft both fitted with 50 passenger seats and five Bombardier CRJ700 aircraft fitted with 70 seats.
|Bombardier CRJ700||5||0||All CRJ700 were previously owned by Lufthansa CityLine|
Elite Airways operates both scheduled and charter flights to the following destinations :
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
- "Contact Us." Elite Airways. Retrieved on May 13, 2016. "50 Portland Pier, Suite 300 Portland, ME 04101"
- ELITE AIRWAYS, AMERICA’S NEWEST AIRLINE, PREPARES FOR TAKE-OFF, Elite Airways PR via EAS Flights blog, November 6, 2012, retrieved 2014-04-24
- Anderson, J. Craig. Maine-based Elite Airways takes flight path to expansion, Portland Press Herald, July 28, 2014, Retrieved 2014-07-31
- Price, Wayne T., Fares on sale for new Elite Airways flights at Melbourne airport, Florida Today, August 25, 2014, Retrieved 2014-08-25
- Muserallo, Sean. "Rockford airport to serve Denver, New York City areas". www.wrex.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Elite Airways flights from Vero Beach to Newark begin Dec. 10". www.tcpalm.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Elite Airways cleared for landing in Naples, Naples Florida Weekly, February 11, 2016, Retrieved 2016-05-03
- Young, Craig. Loveland flights to Rockford resume May 23, Reporter Herald, March 8, 2016, Retrieved 2016-05-03
- Non-stop Flights, Elite Airways, Retrieved 2014-04-24
- Gounley, Thomas. Branson Airport’s 2015 service begins to take shape, Springfield News-Leader, December 27, 2014, Retrieved 2015-01-02
- "Elite Airways adjusts Loveland routes". www.reporterherald.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "About Elite Airways". pwm.eliteairways.net. Retrieved 2016-05-10.
- "Elite Airways launches Vero Beach-Newark ticket sales; city getting terminal ready". tcpalm.com. October 8, 2015. Retrieved October 8, 2015.
- "Elite Airways to offer nonstop Portland flights to Bar Harbor, New York - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram". The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram. 2016-04-22. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Elite Airways to fly from Portland International". www.seattlepi.com. Retrieved 2016-05-10.