Elite League Riders' Championship
The Elite League Riders Championship was a motorcycle speedway contest between the top riders (or two riders) with the highest average points total from each club competing in the Elite League in the UK. The winner of the 2009 championship was Australian rider Leigh Adams of the Swindon Robins.
The competition ran until 2013, after which it was replaced with the Elite Riders Championship, which is not limited to riders of Elite League teams.
- Speedway in the United Kingdom
- Elite League
- Premier League Riders' Championship
- British League Riders' Championship
- Conference League Riders' Championship
- "SCB Speedway Regulations" (pdf). Speedway Control Board. 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-02.
- "Swindon's Leigh Adams wins Elite League Riders' Championship". Coventry Telegraph. 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-03.
- "Results: Saturday October 19", speedwaygb.co, 19 October 2013. Retrieved 20 October 2013