Elite Plaza Business Center
|Elite Plaza Business Center|
Elite Plaza Business Center from the Golden Market rooftop
|Type||Commercial Offices |
|Location||15 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia|
|Construction started||March 2007|
|Completed||January 2013 (opened February 2013)|
|Floor area||24000 sq.m.|
|Design and construction|
Elite Plaza Business Center, also referred to as the Khorenatsi 15, is a business center in the financial center of Armenia’s capital Yerevan opened in February 2013. With its 18 floors and 24,000 sq.m. of office space Elite Plaza is the largest business center in Armenia.
The building was constructed by Elite Group, completed in January 2013 and opened on 16 February 2013. International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, joined forces with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to facilitate development of business infrastructure and create employment in Armenia by supporting construction of Elite Plaza, the first high-class multipurpose office building in Yerevan. IFC and EBRD provided loans of $5.4 million and $3.6 million, respectively, to Elite Group, a leading property development company with operations in Armenia and Georgia, to build an 18-store building that will accommodate office, retail, conference, and exhibition areas to meet the growing demand for high-quality office space in Armenia.
In 2016 journalist Liana Aghajanian described Elite Plaza in the following terms: "Its gaudy green finish and overbearing, odd shape, however, make it symbolic of rapid architectural changes the city is going through, losing its historical buildings to a flashy attempt at a contemporary “elite” style."
- Elite Group 
- Armenian Card (ArCa)
- Armenian Credit Reporting Agency (ACRA)
- Financial System Mediator
- VTB-Armenia Bank
- NeuroHub Business Academy
- EPAM Systems Armenia
- OPTYM Armenia
- RE/MAX Armenia
- Inter Alco
- TK Equity Partners 
- Capital Asset Management 
- Capital Investment 
- Araratbank 
- Liberty/Free Europe Radio 
- Capital Locus
- Javakhk Benevolent Union
- Sandoz (Novartis)
- Reso Insurance
- Travelon 
- Luxus House
- Monarch Capital
- Light Affect
- Alpha Group
- Ghulyan and Partners Law firm
- IBS Consulting
- FT Global
- SEAF Management
- Burj Al Arab - a similar-shaped skyscraper in Dubai, UAE (sail)
- W Barcelona (Hotel Vela) - a similar-shaped skyscraper in Barcelona, Spain (sail)
- Vasco da Gama Tower - similar structure in Lisbon, Portugal
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower, (Panama City) - similar structure in Panama City, Panama
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth - similar structure in Portsmouth,UK
- "ELITE PLAZA BUSINESS CENTER". Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Elite Plaza, Yerevan, Khorenatsi St. 15". Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Aries's reception on the occasion of the opening of the business center Elite Plaza". Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "The biggest business center in the Caucasian region will open in Armenia's capital Yerevan soon". Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Aries's reception on the occasion of the opening of the business center Elite Plaza". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "IFC, EBRD provide $9mln loan to Elite Group". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- / "IFC and EBRD Support Improvement of Business Infrastructure in Armenia" Check
|url=value (help). Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Aghajanian, Liana (May 16, 2016). "An insider's guide to Yerevan: the city where Kanye likes to swim in Swan Lake". The Guardian. Retrieved June 22, 2016.
- "Elite Group: Contact". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "TK Equity Partners: Contact Us". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Capital Asset Management: Contact Us". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Capital Investment: Contact Us". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Araratbank: Branches". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Радио Азатутюн: Контакты". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Travelon: Contact Us". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|