|Roof||380.5 metres (1,248 ft).|
|Floor area||140,013 m2 (1,507,087 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Tameer Holding Investment LLC|
Elite Residence is a supertall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in the Dubai Marina district, overlooking one of the manmade palm islands, Palm Jumeirah. The building stands 380.5 metres (1,248 ft) tall and has 87 floors. Of the 91 floors 76 are for 695 apartments and the other 15 include amenities such as car-parking, swimming pools, spas, reception areas, health clubs, a business center and a gymnasium. The skyscraper has 695 apartments, and 12 elevators The tower was the third tallest residential building in the world when completed in 2012, becoming the fourth tallest following the completion of 432 Park Avenue. The handing over commenced from January 2012.
- "Elite Residence". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- CTBUH. "Elite Residence Facts | CTBUH Skyscraper Database". 25.08962 55.14785: Buildingdb.ctbuh.org. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Elite Residence". Tameer.net. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Tameer Holding unveils the new 1 billion Dhs Tower 'Elite Residence' in Dubai Marina". Tameer Holding. Retrieved 2007-09-26.[permanent dead link]
- "Elite Residence, Dubai". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- Your name:. "Dubai home to 4 tallest residential towers". Emirates 24/7. Retrieved 2012-08-21.