From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Elixir (novel))
|Look up elixir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An elixir is a type of pharmaceutical preparation.
Elixir may also refer to:
- Elixir (band), a British heavy metal band
- Elixir Strings, an American maker of strings for stringed instruments
- Elixir (album), an album by Fourplay
- "Elixir", a song by Vast Aire
In other media:
- Elixir (BHU), an annual cultural festival at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
- Elixir (comics), a fictional mutant in the Marvel Universe
- Elixir (Duff novel), a novel by Hilary Duff
- Elixir (Walters novel), a novel by Eric Walters
- Elixir (video game), a 1987 video game
- Elixir (programming language), a programming language for developing concurrent software
- Elixir Studios, a British video game developer
- ELIXIR, the European life-sciences Infrastructure for biological Information.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elixir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.