|Look up Eliza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eliza or ELIZA may refer to:
- Eliza (given name), (including a list of people with the name)
- ELIZA, a 1966 computer program designed to simulate a therapist or psychoanalyst
- ELIZA effect, the tendency to relate computer behavior to human behavior
- Eliza (ship), several ships
- Eliza (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
Arts and entertainment
- Eliza (Arne), a 1754 opera by Thomas Arne
- Eliza (Cherubini), a 1794 opera by Luigi Cherubini
- Eliza (sculpture), a public artwork in the Swan River, Western Australia
- "Eliza", a song by Phish from their 1992 album A Picture of Nectar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eliza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.