Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eliza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eliza or ELIZA may refer to:
- Eliza (given name), a female given name (including a list of people and characters with the name)
- ELIZA, a 1966 computer program designed to simulate a therapist or psychoanalyst
- ELIZA effect, the tendency to relate computer behavior to human behavior
- Eliza (ship), several ships
- Eliza (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
Arts and entertainment
- Eliza (Arne), a 1754 opera by Thomas Arne
- Eliza (Cherubini), a 1794 opera by Luigi Cherubini
- Eliza (sculpture), a public artwork in the Swan River, Western Australia
- "Eliza", a song by Phish from their 1992 album A Picture of Nectar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eliza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.