From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eliza may refer to:
- (includes a list of people with this name)
- ELIZA, 1966 computer program designed to simulate a therapist or psychoanalyst
- ELIZA effect, tendency to relate computer behavior to human behavior
- Eliza (Arne), 1754 opera by Thomas Arne
- Eliza (Cherubini), 1794 opera by Luigi Cherubini
- Eliza (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Eliza (sculpture), a public artwork in the Swan River, Western Australia
- Eliza (ship), several ships
- "Eliza", song by Phish from their 1992 album A Picture of Nectar
- Eliza Doolittle, main character of the all-time famous My Fair Lady musical movie.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eliza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.