Elizabeth Ehrlich (aka. Elizabeth Potok; born October 12, 1954) is an American author. Her works include Miriam's Kitchen: A Memoir (winner of a National Jewish Book Award) and a biography of Nellie Bly. She was born in Detroit, and currently lives in Westchester County, New York. She has also taught at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- ^ "National Jewish Book Award | Book awards | LibraryThing". www.librarything.com. Retrieved 2020-01-18.
- ^ "The National Jewish Book Award 1997 Winners". Archived from the original on 2011-07-17. Retrieved 2009-03-09.
- ^ "Press Release, April 5, 2002". Archived from the original on July 26, 2011. Retrieved March 9, 2009.
- Living people
- 20th-century American memoirists
- Writers from Detroit
- 1954 births
- Jewish American writers
- American biographers
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism faculty
- American women memoirists
- American women biographers
- American women novelists
- 20th-century American novelists
- 20th-century American women writers
- Novelists from Michigan
- 21st-century American Jews
- 21st-century American women
- American novelist, 1950s birth stubs