|Directed by||Paresh Mokashi|
|Produced by||Nittin Keni|
|Screenplay by||Paresh Mokashi|
|Story by||Madhugandha Kulkarni|
|Music by||Anand Modak|
|Edited by||Abhijeet Deshpande|
|Distributed by||Essel Vision|
|Budget||₹1.5 crore (US$210,000)|
|Box office||₹7 crore (US$980,000)|
Elizabeth Ekadashi is a 2014 Marathi movie directed by Paresh Mokashi. and written by Madhugandha Kulkarni. The movie, which tells the tale of a child and his set of friends living in Pandharpur, has been selected as the opening film of the Indian Panorama section at the International Film Festival of India, 2014. The film had national release on 14 November 2014.
Dnyanesh and Mukta are siblings who with their mother and grandmother live in the pilgrim town of Pandharpur, Maharashtra. The title's eponymous 'Elizabeth' is a bicycle that is gifted to the talented Dnyanesh by his father after whose death Dnyanesh takes to supporting his mother. Dnyanesh asks his mother that can he set up a shop to overcome their financial needs but his mother urges him to concentrate on studies rather than business. The family lives in straitened financial conditions and on the eve of Ashadhi, financial necessity forces Dnyanesh's mother to sell Elizabeth to a pawn-shark. Dnyanesh and his group of friends must now find a way to recover Elizabeth which forms the rest of the movie.
- Shrirang Mahajan as Dnyanesh
- Sayali Bhandarkavathekar as Mukta
- Pushkar Lonarkar 
- Nandita Dhuri
- Vanmala Kinikar
- Chaitanya Badve
- Durgesh Badve-Mahajan
- Chaitanya Kulkarni
- Ashwini Bhalekar
- Dhananjay (Prasad) Godbole
- Anil Kamble
- Aniruddha Prasad Kulkarni
- National Film Award for Best Children's Film
- Government of Maharashtra Sant Tukaram Best International Marathi Film Award, Pune International Film Festival 2015
- Best Film at Zee Chitragaurav Awards 2015
- "Elizabeth Ekadashi". Times of India. 13 November 2014. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Harishchandrachi Factory director announces his next". The Times of India. 6 October 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "Harishchandrachi... director's next, the opening film at IFFI 2014". The Times of India. 20 October 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "Films in Indian Panorama for this year's IFFI announced". The Economic Times. PTI. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "Elizabeth Ekadashi is a Treat for Children". Times of India. 18 October 2014. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- "Elizabeth Ekadashi is a treat for children". Times of India. 7 November 2014. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Film Reviews: A film for the occasion". Pune Mirror. 14 November 2014. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Elizabeth Ekadashi works its magic with the box office and critics..." DNA. 16 November 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "62nd National Film Awards" (PDF) (Press release). Directorate of Film Festivals. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 24 March 2015.